How to apply for an ITIN?

If you’re a non-US citizen or resident alien who needs to file a U.S. tax return, you’ll need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). You can utilize it to file your U.S. federal and state tax returns.

To apply for an ITIN, you’ll need to fill out Form W-7 and submit it to the IRS. You’ll also need to include original documents or certified copies from an authorized issuing agency that prove your identity and foreign status. The IRS will then use these documents to issue you an ITIN.

Once you have your ITIN, you can use it to file your U.S. tax return. You’ll need to include your ITIN on your return in order to avoid any delays in processing.For more information visit IRS website or contact us.

Back to list